Welcome to Stewardship and Income Generation
The Stewardship and Income Generation team can help in a number of ways including;
- General advice on finding funding for a project
- Increasing generosity in your church through Giving in Grace
- Introducing and running planned giving in your church with the Parish Giving Scheme
- Legacy giving and Giving in Memory
- Helping you to conduct a Financial Review
- Information and advice on Parish Share
- Payroll and parish account advice
For advice and assistance please contact the team on
resourcingparishes [at] leeds.anglican.org on 0113 3530 216
For further information relating to financial issues follow the link to the Finance pages.
The DAC (Diocesan Advisory Committee) can provide advice and information on applying for a faculty for development work in churches.
Meet the team
Lead Stewardship Officer
Finance Officer (Services)